Friday, December 30, 2005

www.flickr.com

Check out this new picture site. It offers 2 gig upload per month and unlimited storage for 24 USD dollars. Pretty good deal. You can link to it etc. Has some amazing features. The only thing I don't like about it is that I used my "Rogers Yahoo" email account to signup to them and if I move providers I will potentially loose my email address. The people at flickr indicated to me that this would delete my flickr account. That would be a really bad thing if that happened. So my only instructoins to someone signing up to a flickr account would be use a real yahoo email address not a yahoo address that is tied to a ISP provider. Awsome Service otherwise. Hope fully they fix this so I never loose my pictures since it takes ages to upload all my albums as my original pics are 8 mega pixels and they take quite a bit of space.


www.flickr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment