Saturday, July 23, 2005

Lost and Found

I lost my left hand panier driving back from my cousins on my motorbike. I didn't attach it properly when I left Duncan and Anna's. So I drove all the way back looking for it on the side of the road. There were some houligan kids slinking around Canningtion near my cousins place and I thought they proably had pick it up. The sort of jerred and yelled a few insults at me on my way back as I was looking. Well they might have been complimenting my bike but it didn't feel that way. I couldn't really hear them with my helmet on. Anyway, as I was driving back down the big hill into Willfred, there it was!!! A bit banged up but still intact... When I turned my bike off to clip the panier back on. It was all quiet and warm. So many stars.. I love God. He created such a great world.

No comments:

Post a Comment